Hampton by Tiffany
SUGAR TONGS monogrammed "JHL"
Hampton was named after King Henry VIII's great country palace, Hampton Court. First made by Tiffany in 1934, the character of the knob end handle suggests a modification of English Tudor flatware of about 1550. Although the handsome geometric quality of Hampton goes well with Georgian and early American decoration, the straight and simple lines also make it adaptable to furniture and decoration of modern design.